Who we are?
Premier Furniture Warehouse Ltd is a Private Limited company.
27b Fore St, Trowbridge, BA14 8EW
What information do we collect?
We collect data from Google Analytics, a world wide trusted industry standard data collection tool such as
Gender, Age, Location and what pages you have navigated.
The data you submit on our contact form is NOT given out or sold to any third party. The use of this data is strictly for communication with yourself and our database for your sale/purchase.
Personal Data exceeds at the contact form information. We do not take anything further on this website
How do we use personal information?
Describe in detail all the service- and business-related purposes for which you will process data. For example, this may include things like:
- To improve our pages after observing customer behaviour on our website
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
With consent, you are free to email us on [email protected] to opt out of the Terms & Conditions, in which our Website Provider OBS Digital will reset this. For future visits thereafter, click the settings you wish on the cookies bar notification.
When do we share personal data?
We treat your personal data confidentially. We on no occasions share this data with any third parties.
We do not work with partners, so your data is not even at risk with sharing with outsourcing, partnerships or third parties.
The only Data shared is generic
gender | Age | Town location – Which is picked up by Google Analytics. An encrypted service for marketing and improvement research only.
Where do we store and process personal data?
If you are a customer that has made a purchase you are stored on our database at an industry standard company record for Invoice Trail and business receipt purpose only, which is by law of GDPR and UK Laws of Private Ltd admin/finance/accounts regulations.
If you transfer data outside the European Economic Area, outline the measures you will put in place to provide an appropriate level of data privacy protection. Eg contractual clauses, data transfer agreements, etc.
How do we secure personal data?
- We regularly have consistent backups of our Website, Data and Admin.
- We work to a Microsoft Office 365 level of security
- Disaster Recovery is secured with a online cloud solution
- The only two people that have access private data are Directors.
- Every staff member is trained in how we use our customer information
How long do we keep your personal data for?
By accountants recommendation, This would be two years.
You are free at any given time to request your data to be deleted. Even emails to be deleted
When disposing of data we delete, ensure standard recycle bin is deleted, also previous back ups after 24 months are no longer stored.
Your rights in relation to personal data
- access to personal information
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
How to contact us?